Using destructive testing, Teams will work together to DESIGN and BUILD a bridge with the HIGHEST Strength-to-Weight Ratio.
Students will meet at a location of their choosing for FOUR Online Google MEET Classes.
We will then have an in-person competition on Saturday, July 24th hosted by the
Ultimate Paintball Park in Coweta.
The wining teams of this year’s competition will recieve Paintball packages worth $28 from Ultimate Paintball Park! See bottom of post for more details!
Registration Deadline is July 6, 2021.
- July 8 Online 1:00 – 2:00pm
- July 15 Online 1:00 – 2:00pm
- July 22 Online 1:00 – 2:00pm
- In-person Competition – July 24 at 9am
- This course is for Students in grades 7-12.
- The maximum number of students per team is 3
- Kits will be purchased (1 kit per team) by TOAST and distributed or made available before the first Online class.
Ultimate Paintball Park
We are so excited to partner with the Ultimate Pantball Park in Coweta! They have graciously contributed a paintball package worth $28 to EACH winner of this year’s Bridge Building competition!
Ultimate Paintball will also be providing a Hot Dog Lunch to attendees of the Competition on July 24th.
They have also offered a special rate of $19 to each attendee to participate in Paintball FUN right after the bridge building competition! (Safety gear, paintball gun, unlimited air, and 200 paintballs included!)